ITIL® Foundation (English)
Course ID: N100E
“Really excellent course. The trainer clearly knows topics very well and his teaching style was relaxed. Unlike some training courses, this was made interesting by so much trainer/pupil interaction. Will certainly recommend and hope to return! Thank you!” John Tideswell, IT Specialist, BMW AG
This seminar provides you with basic knowledge about the process-oriented design of an IT organization. You not only discover the importance of the Service Lifecycle and its role in IT Service Management, but also learn how to implement sustainable customer and service-orientation within your department. Key concepts and generic principles are studied alongside selected processes, providing you with an initial, comprehensive understanding of ITIL®.
Our experienced trainers use practical examples to illustrate the advantages of introducing ITIL® processes and to show you how to overcome any hurdles that you may face. Following the seminar, you have the chance to sit the internationally recognized ITIL® Foundation certification examination. This is a prerequisite for enrolment on the more advanced training.
- APMG/PEOPLECERT-accredited training and examination organisation
- Our consultants are our trainers – which makes our seminars highly focused on practice
What do you get?
- Official literature & accredited training material
- Lunch, beverages & snacks included
- Extensive exam preparation
- Service Management in practice
- The ITIL® concept
- Philosophy of the Service Lifecycle
- Fundamentals, processes and activities of: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations, Continuous Service Improvement
- Technology and architecture
- Examination preparation and the ITIL® Foundation examination
- You will be able to employ ITIL® terminology and basic concepts with ease.
- You will become familiar with the fundamental Service Lifecycle structure of the ITIL® approach.
- You will gain an understanding about ITIL® projects and their necessity.
- Process Managers
- IT Consultants
- Project Managers
who are involved in introducing and implementing ITIL® processes
None, although prior knowledge of business processes and IT services are of advantage.
ITIL® Foundation Certification (Englisch)
Course ID: N104E
The certification exam follows the seminar. It consists of 40 multiple-choice questions. Participants must answer at least 65% of these questions in 60 minutes and gain a sufficient number of marks (min. 26 out of 40). Two credits and the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management are awarded for a pass. This certification is the prerequisite for the Intermediate and Expert levels of ITIL® certification.
Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their first, and participants with special requirements (such as health conditions) are entitled to extra time for the exam. Please inform us at the registration stage if you would like us to request an extended exam time for you.
|Course||Date||Location||Price (excl. VAT)|
|ITIL® Foundation (English) (Language: English)||18/07/18 - 20/07/18 Exam: 20/07/18||München||€ 725,-Exam: € 205,-||Register|
|ITIL® Foundation (English) (Language: English)||07/11/18 - 09/11/18 Exam: 09/11/18||München||€ 725,-Exam: € 205,-||Register|
“Made a difficult argument interesting and effective methodology.” Simone Gabbianelli, IT BPM Retail & CRM, Goodyear Dunlop
“The course was for me totally new material and arguments, because I hadn´t an experience in this field because I´m a Technician. So everything was new and interesting.” Rodolfo Capelli, System Administrator, VITROCISET SpA
“The course was well structured and the teacher was very well prepared. Maybe one more day could have been recommended in order to get time for Q&A.” Fabio Bellardini, IT Manager Italy & Greece, Goodyear Dunlop (Delegate at a 2-day in-house training course)
“Really nice and relaxed type of course.” Matej Lipnik, System Administrator, Terma GmbH