ITIL® Service Strategy (English)
Course ID: N112E
“Did expect a real theoretical session but the trainer found a good step in and out in lot of practical examples which made it interesting and fluent.” Scheduled training, Munich
The Service Strategy seminar introduces participants to the background of efficient business planning and implementation of services. Customers’ business objectives should be supported with specific services so as to generate traceable benefits.
You will learn methods with which to assess risks and costs effectively and which will enable you to offer services that are in line with realistic, measurable business expectations. The seminar will also give you an insight into data-analysis and decision-making mechanisms at an IT management level.
- APMG/EXIN-accredited training and examination organisation
- Our consultants are our trainers – which makes our seminars highly focused on practice
What do you get?
- Official literature & accredited training material
- Lunch, beverages & snacks included
- Extensive exam preparation
Processes and functions relating to
- Financial management
- Service portfolio management (SPM)
- Demand management
Methods, techniques, and tools
Exam preparation and Service Strategy certification
- Process managers
- IT consultants and project managers, who are responsible for introducing and implementing ITIL® processes
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (v3 or later) or the ITIL® Foundation Bridge certificate
- Completion of the Service Strategy course at an accredited training organization (ATO).
ITIL® Service Strategy Certification (English)
Course ID: N113E
The certification exam follows the seminar. It consists of eight multiple-choice questions based on scenarios. Participants must answer at least 70% of these questions in 90 minutes and gain a sufficient number of marks. Three credits and the ITIL® Service Strategy Certificate are awarded for a pass.
Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their first, and participants with special requirements (such as health conditions) are entitled to extra time for the exam. Please inform us at the registration stage if you would like us to request an extended exam time for you.
|Course||Date||Location||Price (excl. VAT)|
|ITIL® Service Strategy (English) (Language: English)||04/12/17 - 06/12/17 Exam: 06/12/17||München||€ 1290,-Exam: € 255,-||Register|
|ITIL® Service Strategy (English) (Language: English)||23/04/18 - 25/04/18 Exam: 25/04/18||München||€ 1290,-Exam: € 255,-||Register|
|ITIL® Service Strategy (English) (Language: English)||15/10/18 - 17/10/18 Exam: 17/10/18||München||€ 1290,-Exam: € 255,-||Register|
“I did like the examples made. ” Delegate at an in-house training in Sweden
“The content was presented in a interesting manner. The trainer was making listening very easy.” Delegate at a scheduled training in Germany