PRINCE2 Agile® (English)
Course ID: N340E
“Excellent, practically orientated training. Very competent trainer. “ Scheduled training, Munich
The agile community has defined their own values, behaviors and methods with a clear focus on creating products in line with customer’s requirements. The main intention is to work in self-organised teams not restrained by bureaucracy and fix rules. On the other hand, PRINCE2®, an internationally recognized project management method, provides clear instructions, process descriptions, role assignments, templates, and techniques that help users to successfully process projects in a structured and efficient way.
At the PRINCE2 Agile® Seminar you will learn the best of both worlds: Agile roles, events, artifacts and practices combined with the clear structures of PRINCE2® comprised of principles, themes and processes.
- PEOPLECERT-accredited training and examination organisation
- Our consultants are our trainers – which makes our seminars highly focused on practice
- Extensive exam preparation
What do you get?
- Official literature & accredited training material
- Lunch, beverages & snacks included
Introducing PRINCE2® Agile:
• What is agility?
• How do PRINCE2® and PRINCE2® Agile fit together?
• A brief review of PRINCE2®
• Agile or conservative? – Considerations under practical conditions.
Agility & PRINCE2®:
• Agility and the PRINCE2® principles.
• Agility and the PRINCE2® themes
• Agility and the PRINCE2® processes
• Agility and PRINCE2® products
• Priorities in PRINCE2® Agile
• Overview of agile methodology
Exercises and case studies:
With the help of practical scenarios you will learn how to solve situations from everyday projects using agile methods.
• Solve problems and model examples with reference to the specifications of PRINCE2® Agile
• Use of agile methods
- Project team members
- Project managers
One of the following certificates:
- PRINCE2® Foundation certificate (or higher)
- Project Management Professional®
- Certified Associate in Project Management®
- IPMA Levels A, B, C and D®
PRINCE2 Agile® Certification (English)
Course ID: N341E
The certification exam follows the seminar. It consists of 50 questions based on scenarios which must be answered within 150 minutes (2.5 hours). Participants must gain a minimum of 30 out of 50 available marks (60%) to pass. A certificate is awarded for a pass.
Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their first, and participants with special requirements (such as health conditions) are entitled to extra time for the exam. Please inform us at the registration stage if you would like us to request an extended exam time for you.
The official PRINCE2 Agile® manual, which is included in the seminar price, may be used during the exam.
|Course||Date||Location||Price (excl. VAT)|
|PRINCE2 Agile® (English) (Language: English)||24/10/18 - 26/10/18 Exam: 26/10/18||München||€ 1290,-Exam: € 290,-||Register|