COBIT® 5 Foundation (English)
Course ID: N201E
“Useful to apply it in my job. Very well structured with good examples.” IT Governance Seminar, inhouse Sweden
COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology) is the internationally recognised Framework for governing and managing enterprise IT and provides a comprehensive set of measures, indicators, processes, and control objectives across a broad spectrum of IT processes. This course will help you build your understanding of ISACA´s COBIT 5 framework and will prepare you for the COBIT 5 Foundation exam of APMG.
- APMG/PEOPLECERT-accredited training and examination organisation
- Our consultants are our trainers – which makes our seminars highly focused on practice
What do you get?
- Official literature & accredited training material
- Lunch, beverages & snacks included
- Extensive exam preparation
- Introduction to COBIT
- The five principles
- The seven enablers
- The foundations of COBIT 5 Implementation
- The COBIT 5 Process Capability Model
- The Process Assessment Model
Main learning outcome is the understanding of key principles and terminology within COBIT 5, especially:
- The major drivers for the development of a Framework
- The business benefits of using COBIT 5
- The COBIT 5 Product Architecture
- The 5 key Principles of COBIT 5 for the governance and management of Enterprise IT
- How COBIT 5 enables IT to be governed and managed in a holistic manner for the entire enterprise.
- Understand the key concepts in a Process Capability Assessment and the key attributes of the COBIT 5 PAM (Process Assessment Model)
- How the COBIT 5 processes and the Process reference Model (PRM) help guide the creation of the 5 Principles and the 7 Governance and Management Enablers
Recommended target audience for the COBIT 5 Foundation training and certificate:
- Business management, chief executives
- IT management
- IT security, e.g. assurance, security, risk, privacy and compliance professionals
- IT Operations
who are involved in or affected by governance and/or the management of information and information systems.
The COBIT 5 Foundation training and certificate is also a prerequisite for the following training and certificate courses:
- COBIT 5 Implementation
- COBIT 5 Assessor
COBIT® 5 Foundation Certification (Englisch)
Course ID: N202E
The certification exam of ISACA/APMG follows the seminar. It consists of 50 multiple-choice questions. Participants must answer at least 50% (25 out of 50) correctly in 40 minutes to receive the certificate.
Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their first, and participants with special requirements (such as health conditions) are entitled to extra time for the exam.
Please register at least 8 days before the exam and inform us at the registration stage if you would like us to request an extended exam time for you.
|Course||Date||Location||Price (excl. VAT)|
|COBIT® 5 Foundation (English) (Language: English)||08/07/19 - 09/07/19 Exam: 09/07/19||München||€ 750,-Exam: € 155,-||Register|
|COBIT® 5 Foundation (English) (Language: English)||28/11/19 - 29/11/19 Exam: 29/11/19||München||€ 750,-Exam: € 155,-||Register|
“The trainer managed to give a lively course from a boring subject. Congratulations!” scheduled training, Munich