ITIL® MALC (Englisch)
Course ID: N130E
“The trainer was excellent. In particular the fact he was proposing a critical attitude towards the content helped greatly into the learning process.” Scheduled training, Munich
Successfully implementing the Service Lifecycle requires considerable knowledge of the ITIL®-processes and how they interrelate. The 3-day seminar “Managing Across the Lifecycle” completes the content of the Service Lifecycle and Service Capability stream modules and focuses on the specific measures required to reach predetermined business and managerial objectives. The most important issues from the five ITIL® core books will be revisited and the relationship between the different processes will be developed.
This course is the last module in the ITIL® training, which leads to the ITIL® Expert certificate upon successful completion.
- APMG/PEOPLECERT-accredited training and examination organisation
- Our consultants are our trainers – which makes our seminars highly focused on practice
What do you get?
- Official literature & accredited training material
- Lunch, beverages & snacks included
- Extensive exam preparation
- Introduction to IT Service Management and business management issues
- Managing planning and implementation within IT Service Management
- Management of strategic change
- Risk Management
- Managerial functions
- Understanding organisational challenges
- Lifecycle project assessment
- Exam preparation and ITIL® MALC exam
- Process Managers
- IT Consultants
- Project Managers
who are involved in introducing and implementing ITIL®-processes.
- 17 ITIL credits earned during the preceding foundation / intermediate level courses
- Completion of the MALC course at an accredited training organization (ATO)
ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle & Expert Certification (English)
Course ID: N131E
The Managing Across the Lifecycle certification exam follows the seminar and takes 120 minutes. It consists of ten multiple-choice questions based on scenarios. Participants must gain a minimum of 35 out of 50 available marks (70%) to pass.
Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their first, and participants with special requirements (such as health conditions) are entitled to extra time for the exam. Please inform us at the registration stage if you would like us to request an extended exam time for you.
The status as ITIL® Expert and a certificate are awarded for a pass.
|Course||Date||Location||Price (excl. VAT)|
|ITIL® MALC (Englisch) (Language: English)||24/07/19 - 26/07/19 Exam: 26/07/19||München||€ 1290,-Exam: € 250,-||Register|
|ITIL® MALC (Englisch) (Language: English)||11/12/19 - 13/12/19 Exam: 13/12/19||München||€ 1290,-Exam: € 250,-||Register|
“It is interesting to learn ITIL from an expert of how to put it in practice.” In-house training, Germany
“Practical, well structured. Very professional instructor.” Scheduled training course, Munich
“Excellent “pedagoge” and skills on the matter.” Delegate in-house training, Switzerland