PRINCE2® Practitioner 2017 Edition (English)
Course ID: N324E
“Very precise and accurate explanation thanks to teacher.” Scheduled training, Munich
The PRINCE2® Practitioner 2017 Edition course builds on the knowledge participants already gained during the Foundation level course. As part of the interactive PRINCE2® Practitioner 2017 Edition training you will learn which processes and themes are necessary to ensure a successful project and how PRINCE2® can help. Our experienced and certified instructors will teach you how to implement the PRINCE2® method in real-life situations using case studies. You will be asked to carry out tasks aimed at teaching you how to tackle the various project stages.
- APMG/PEOPLECERT-accredited training and examination organisation
- Our consultants are our trainers – which makes our seminars highly focused on practice
What do you get?
- Official literature & accredited training material
- Lunch, beverages & snacks included
- Extensive exam preparation
The purpose of the practitioner level is to confirm you have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a scenario situation.
- Recap of and more in-depth look at the basic definitions, principles, themes, management products and processes of PRINCE2®
- Exercises and sample exams with case studies to practice the implementation of real-life situations
- Exam preparation
- Project team members
- Project managers
- PRINCE2 Foundation 2009 (or higher, i.e. PRINCE2 2009 Practitioner) or 2017 or
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director) or
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager) or
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager) or
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
PRINCE2® Practitioner 2017 Edition Certification (Englisch)
Course ID: N325E
The certification exam follows the seminar. Other than in earlier editions of PRINCE2®, the updated exam consists of 68 multiple choice questions which must be answered in 150 minutes. Participants must gain a minimum of 38 out of 68 available marks (55%) to successfully pass the exam. The status as registered PRINCE2® Practitioner and a certificate are awarded for a pass.
The official PRINCE2® 2017 edition manual, which is included in the seminar price, may be used during the exam.
Candidates who take the exam in a language that is not their first, and participants with special requirements (such as health conditions) are entitled to extra time for the exam.
|Course||Date||Location||Price (excl. VAT)|
|PRINCE2® Practitioner 2017 Edition (English) (Language: English)||12/12/18 - 14/12/18 Exam: 14/12/18||München||€ 1290,-Exam: € 290,-||Register|
“Very informative and opened up and lot of useful discussions”. In-house training, Switzerland
“Overall very pleased with delivery & content of course – will definitely recommend exccon further”. In-house training, Hamburg
“I liked the open discussions and the possibility left to students to develop some topics a bit further”. Scheduled training, Munich